About this website
If you are looking at this website it is likely that you are seeking help for yourself and/or someone you know. Difficulties occur in life, but it is how we deal with them that make us who we are.
When we are physically in pain, but cannot deal with it ourselves, we seek medical help, such as going to a doctor or physiotherapist. The same applies to the mind. Using an impartial and non-judgmental professional allows us to find new ways to deal with difficulties in a positive, nurturing environment. Difficulties can include relationships, depression, addictions, anxiety, grief and loss.
More people are coming to understand that they cannot function the way that they have been and that they need to change. This is not surprising, since the only constant in life is change. There is also increased public awareness about mental issues.
The first step is a courageous one, admitting that help is required. It is acknowledged that is not easy to open up to a stranger, because of fears of inadequacy and rejection, but you will receive personal support and guidance from me.
HERE IS WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
- Help identify the root cause of problems and negativity in life.
- Work with clients to realise their true potential and motivation in life.
- Help clients set goals and make the most of their chosen path.
- Help clients form a positive, new attitude to take challenges head on in life.
- Help them see life from another perspective; full of fun, love and opportunities.